Monday, July 31, 2017

July 31, 2017, End of My Journey Day 90

Today is bitter sweet, yet very exciting.  Today marks the end of my 90 day Transformation, but not the end of something great.  For the past 90 days I have watched what I enter into my body.  I have changed my diet making this a healthy lifestyle change and I am so happy for myself in doing that.  It has changed me physically, mentally and spiritually and I don't ever plan on going back to how I used to be. When I started I was weighing 274.8 pounds and today I'm at 257 pounds.  Yessssss I've lost 17.8 to date.  I haven't reached my goal but I certainly have dropped some.  My goal is to be healthy while losing the weight to get down to 230 pounds.  I will not stop here, I plan on reaching my goal and then some.  Thank you for all the support given and trust me you haven't seen the last of me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment