Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Day 3, May 3, 2017

Well it's day 3, of my journey and I must say this takes a lot of discipline to have it made up in your mind that you want to change YOU!!!!  These first three days were to be to detox my body and get it prepared to adjusting what I put in it.  One thing I didn't really think it would do is to stop this numbness I had going on in my left thigh.  When I tell you once I realized that I wasn't feeling that numbness anymore I got more excited to say I'm glad that this journey chose me. 

Anything that is easy, isn't worth having!!!!!!  With working hard you get great results, so stick with me on my journey and follow what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you seeing small changes. It's the small ones that turn into big changes.

    ReplyDelete